Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My ulcer's name is keith

So a few months ago I went to the E.R. because my stomach was killing me and I had a bit of chest pain.  The dr's took ex-rays and couldn't find anything.  The said i most likely had a stomach ulcer.  They told me to go do a follow up visit at a dr. here in town just to get it checked on.  I've put it off for a while now,  and the past two nights I've really been in pain.  I also have some kind of sleeping disorder that i need to get checked out.  I've scheduled an appointment on the 27th.  All this to say,  please pray that I can get some rest!!  I haven't had a good nights sleep in probably a month.  An depending on what your view of a good nights sleep is, maybe a couple of years!  The sleeping disorder (whatever it is) has been going on for about 3 years now. So, just be praying I can get it figured out. In the meantime if you have any suggestions to make ulcers feel better, let me know!

3 comments:

amy wright said...

Ugh, no fun. You should ask Jeff, I know that he's dealt with ulcers.

Lindsey said...

go find a wellness chiropractor in lubbock. I know, i'm the crazy person whose answer is always a chiro. trust me, it will work, and it's much cheaper than medical bills.

Becky Dietz said...

Did the Prilosec not work? How about Tylenol P.M. Does it work?